Is ‘automated’ coaching as effective as one-on-one coaching?
Absolutely! Here are a few reasons why:
- When a coachee is sitting with their coach, sometimes they say what the coach wants to hear. They may judge or stand in the way of what they truly want to say.
- During a coaching session, the coachee doesn’t really have a lot of time to reflect and feel.
- Sometimes when a coaching session takes place, the words that are used by a coachee can cover up far more reliable energetic communication. To put it shortly, words can camouflage feelings. On the other hand, during your 12-week transformation you have lots of time to feel your way through your modules.
- These question have been designed to deep dive into your unconscious and allow all your programs, beliefs, habits and fears come to light. In other words, they help you to be more conscious of them, so to create the change you desire.
- As part of your 12-week of transformation, you will be introduced to the extraordinary benefits that journaling offers. You will see how this technique brings about a positive experience, allowing your brain to release endorphins and dopamine that boost your mood and self-esteem.
- There is plenty of time for reflections that can become a catalogue of your personal achievements that you can continue to go back to.
What if I don’t have a team or I am not a leader?
Everyone is a leader. Personal leadership is how you show up. You can be a leader at home, at school, etc. The Rise & Thrive eCourse will help you bring out your innate leadership skills that will assist you in all areas of life, from personal to professional.
What if I don’t get enough time to complete my modules and they keep coming in each and every week?
The beauty of this Rise & Thrive online coaching program is that you can download the video, MP3 and workbook each week. In turn, this allows you to complete the module in your own time. You can always go back to it to see the shifts take place. It is with you for life.
How long will each module take? How many hours?
This is completely up to the individual. On some modules you may take longer than others to work through. Some days you may fly through a module and others may require a bit of time, depending on what you are working on. It is a case-to-case basis.
Can I allocate an hour a day? Or do I have to do it in one day?
Absolutely, you can allocate one hour a day every day. It is completely up to you how you manage your time and how you want to run with your journey of transformation.
What if I get stuck on something and can’t move forward?
That’s a great sign; this means you have an opportunity to work with. You will have our online forum where everyone will be on the same journey and where Catherine will be responding to your questions. You also have the option to speak with Catherine, one-on-one.
What happens once the 12-week eCourse is up?
Just like any other course, it’s finished. However, the difference with Rise & Thrive is that you can download all the content so you have it for life. Another option is to join our 12 months’ membership where you will have access to the forums and any new content.