As Seen On
What is Rise & Thrive Coaching Academy?
Rise & Thrive is a 12-month coaching program for individuals who want to:
- Make a positive impact on the world
- Build and run a fulfilling business
- Work with people they feel connected to
- Live a life of purpose, abundance and joy
- Help others Rise & Thrive
The personal and professional leadership market is exploding right now. Worldwide, the sector is a 64-billion-dollar industry.
If you are interested in pursuing your own development as well as seeking personal business ownership with no glass ceiling, coaching is one of the fastest growing professions in the world.
By becoming a Rise & Thrive coach and creating your own coaching business (or expanding your service-based business to create more income), you will:
- Set your own hours – part-time, full-time or any other schedule
- Choose where to work from – home or anywhere in the world
- Devote your time and energy to a greater purpose – helping people transform
- Form deep connections with incredible human beings from all over the globe
- Enjoy a personally rewarding and lucrative career path that will help you expand as an individual and make you feel like you are really making a difference in this world
“Sometimes it is not about trying harder, it is the little efforts every day that accumulate over time, adding up to big efforts which create change. Quantum leaps are possible in all areas of our lives, but we would not experience them as long as we stay stuck in our familiar comfort zones. A quantum leap happens when you open your mind to completely new possibilities.” - Catherine Plano
WHY RISE & THRIVE COACHING ACADEMY?
With a research-driven approach to unravelling the art and science of coaching, Rise & Thrive Academy stands out by providing:
- Evidence-based content, with a high focus on the psychological aspects of coaching – deep diving into scientifically researched psychology skills to create a truly meaningful connection with the client and guarantee transformation.
- Strong theoretical background in terms of bibliography, with recommendations for the best books, studies, articles and scientific journals for additional studying.
- Abundance of practical tools and resources that you can immediately apply to your own coaching partnerships with clients.
- Straight-to-the-point, no-nonsense approach to all content, extracting the essentials for each topic covered in an easy-to-remember, logical and practical manner.
- Simple history and application of major concepts from positive psychology into your coaching style.
- Powerful support for choosing your coaching niche and becoming specialised in the target market that speaks to you the most, whether in personal or business coaching fields.
- All the tricks of the trade for setting up and developing a successful business as a coach.
Among the numerous benefits of joining the Rise & Thrive Coaching Academy are:
- Lifetime membership with FREE access to all:
- Lifetime access to our Rise & Thrive Learning Management System (LMS), a hub with thousands of resources to help you and your business grow, including:
- Training materials
- Client worksheets
- Full guidance for becoming an exceptional coach and building a prosperous business:
- One-million-dollar proposal
- How to pitch your business
- International certification by ICF and your own profile on our Rise & Thrive Coaching Academy platform so you can receive direct client referrals and be globally recognised.
How Do We Work With Rise & Thrive Academy?
At the core of Rise & Thrive Coaching Academy, we have four components that guide the learning process:
- The Unconscious Mind – unpacking limiting beliefs, fears and values
- The Emotional Mind – dissecting all the stories (memories) that hold people back; the suppressed trauma (emotions) that can ‘freeze’ one’s personality
- The Conscious Mind – discovering the leader within every individual; the place where one can consciously interrupt unhelpful patterns and experience authentic change
- The Greater Mind (advanced module) - breaking down the intuitive intelligence that is beyond our consciousness
As part of the 12-month coaching program, Rise & Thrive students benefit from 8 central modules, with the option of subsequently registering for one or more of the 4 advanced modules.
Each of the central and advanced modules includes:
- Learning manual
- Activity workbook
- Extensive bibliography
- Coaching models
Custom exercise, activity and homework templates to keep and use with your own coaching clients
Module 1 - The Foundation of Coaching
Coaching is an exciting, dynamic and rewarding career path that allows you to truly make an impact on people’s lives. The first step in approaching the profession is to study its foundation, from principles to roles, responsibilities, speciality areas, ethics and the coaching partnership as a whole. The first Rise & Thrive workbook will walk you through the basics, from the types of coaching available to the 4 pillars of the coaching partnership, the 8 stages of coaching and more.
Module 2 - Basic Coaching Models & Techniques
Once we have laid the groundwork, it’s time to dive into specifics. In the second Rise & Thrive workbook, we cover a wide variety of coaching models and techniques. From the 6 Core Values Model to the GROW Model, assessment techniques, evaluation tools and much more, you will extend your foundation and get a better grasp on the hands-on methods used in coaching.
Module 3 - Communication in Coaching
In the third Rise & Thrive workbook, we expand on the pivotal role that communication skills have in coaching. Find out everything you need to know to become a powerful communicator as a coach, from the basics of the coach-client conversation to the details of the structured interview and more. Subtopics include blocks in communication, elements of the coaching dialogue and the 5-stage interview model, among many others.
Module 4 - Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Principles in Coaching
As a coach’s mission is to guide clients in bringing out their potential and becoming the best versions of themselves, they also require knowledge and skills drawn from psychology. In the fourth Rise & Thrive workbook, we will explore the branch of cognitive behavioural therapy and how its principles can be applied to coaching programs by working with thoughts, emotions, feelings, beliefs and behaviour.
Module 5 - Psychotherapy Approaches in Coaching
After analysing CBT, we explore several more influential psychotherapy approaches and how they relate to coach-client partnerships. In the fifth Rise & Thrive workbook, you will be introduced to the following types of therapy:
- Person-centred therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Personal construct psychology
- Solution-focused brief therapy
- Narrative therapy
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
Module 6 - Business Coaching Niches
Upon completing the comprehensive foundation required to become a competent coach, we break down the four main options for becoming specialised in business industries. In Rise & Thrive workbook six, we explore the essentials of the primary business coaching niches:
- Performance coaching
- Executive coaching
- Leadership coaching
- Business coaching
Module 7 - Personal Coaching Niches
Coaches who aim to specialise in personal life areas invest their energy in forming a soul-to-soul bond with their clients. In addition to cultivating empathy and compassion, we immerse you in the specific tools needed in coaching for personal development. The four personal coaching niches we examine in the seventh Rise & Thrive workbook are:
- Life coaching
- Relationship coaching
- Health & Wellness coaching
- Career coaching
Module 8 - Creating a Coaching Business
The end of the Rise & Thrive coaching program is just the beginning. You’re ready to get the show on the road and build your very own coaching business. We provide all the administrative know-how for doing so, from legal structures to contracting, accounting, marketing and so much more. The eighth Rise & Thrive workbook also focuses on much-needed self-care guidelines for coaches themselves.
Read what others say about working with Catherine...
"I began working with Catherine at a critical juncture in my life. My marriage was ending and I needed to re-boot my business, which had become stagnant while I was focused on raising small children.
Catherine was a relentless, stable, nurturing, supportive force, who gently guided me to the things that I needed to tend to, emotionally, practically, physically and spiritually ... And in working with her I found courage and inner-strength at a time that was, for the most part, overwhelming.
"Catherine is an amazingly talented, understanding, compassionate, selfless, unique and dedicated woman. She is the most generous human being I have ever encountered. Catherine is so incredibly humble and will move mountains to make a ‘real’ difference in our world, a true change maker, she was put on this earth to be of service to others unconditionally – she literally puts her whole heart and soul into every little thing that she does.
Catherine is full of resources, wisdom, and genuineness. She is gifted in her ability to guide you as you take a deep dive into that greater part of which you are, providing the tools necessary for personal, professional and spiritual growth.
"Catherine’s positive energy is life changing. Her sincerity, passion and generosity of sharing what she has is truly inspiring. She motivates you on the way to connect with the person you truly are and to believe, care for and love that person. She is a true leader who practices what she preaches. She doesn’t only talk but she walks with you, accompanies you on the way to where you had chosen to reach. Her presence brings motivation, hope and happiness to my life.
It’s Your Turn to Rise & Thrive
DON’T WAIT. FOLLOW YOUR PASSION, PURPOSE AND POTENTIAL. START PAVING THE WAY FOR YOUR DREAM COACHING CAREER NOW