Rise & Thrive ICF Accredited Positive Psychology Coaching Programme - January 2024
I acknowledge that I have carefully read and fully understand the terms of this Enrolment Agreement and that I have been given an adequate opportunity to ask and receive answers to all of my questions before I finish my enrolment.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Rise and Thrive Global is entitled to charge fees for services provided to students undertaking a course of study. These charges are generally for items such as course materials or textbooks, student services and training and assessment services.
Giving Notice of Enrolment Cancellation
A student who wishes to cancel their enrolment must give notice in writing via email. Rise and Thrive Global training team members who are approached with initial notice of cancellation are to ensure the student understands their rights with regard to the refunding of course fees. The student is also to be advised of other options such as suspending the enrolment and re-commencing in another scheduled training program.
Under normal circumstances, refunds are not given however the below dictates the special grounds and identifies the circumstances in which a refund will be granted as well as the refunded amount where applicable.
Full Refund of Fees
A full refund of fees paid, including the enrolment charge, will be granted in the event of the following:
- Rise and Thrive Global cancels a course
- An error is made at the time of enrolment e.g. if a student is enrolled in a unit/module previously completed
- Rise and Thrive Global is unable to fulfil the requirements of the learning arrangement
- The student decides within 30 days of commencing the course that the program is not for them. All materials received at the program must be returned to Rise and Thrive Global to be eligible for the refund
Partial Refund of Fees on Withdrawal Within a Specified Time Frame
- A student who gives notice to cancel their enrolment with greater than 7 days prior to the commencement of a program will be entitled to an 85% refund of fees paid.
- The cancellation fee of 15% is required to cover the administration of the process, costs of staff and resources which will have already been committed based on the students’ initial intention to undertake the training.
- Discretion may be exercised by Rise and Thrive Global if the student can demonstrate that extenuating or significant personal circumstance led to their withdrawal for example if you are unable to start a program due to circumstances out of your control (determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration).
- This cancellation fee may be avoided if you opt for a service credit instead of a refund.
To claim a refund, credit or for further information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Transfer Policy
Rise and Thrive Global will ensure the following definition of Credit Transfer is implemented.
Credit transfer considers the initial course or subject that an individual is using to claim access to, or the award of credit in, a destination course. The assessment determines the extent to which the client’s initial course or subject is equivalent to the required learning outcomes, competency outcomes, or standards in a qualification.
Australian Qualifications and Statements of Attainments that have been issued by a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) will be recognised by Rise and Thrive Global.
To apply for a Credit Transfer, students must be able to:
- Present their original Qualification or Statement of Attainment with codes and titles that match the current course in which they are enrolled.
Rise and Thrive Global may seek to validate the qualification and/or Statement of Attainment presented for mutual recognition by contacting the registered training organisation. Where satisfactory evidence has been supplied, you will be granted credit transfer for the unit of competencies that have been successfully completed under an alternative qualification.
For additional assistance or information on Credit Transfers please email the Rise and Thrive Global team at email@example.com
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Competency-based training places emphasis on the workplace application of attained knowledge and skills - not how long spent in training or the amount of knowledge acquired in a formal learning environment.
Rise and Thrive Global aims to ensure that your prior learning is recognised, regardless of how, when or where the learning occurred.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is the acknowledgement of your skills and knowledge, irrespective of how it has been acquired. It includes competencies gained through a combination of formal or informal training and education, work experience or general life experience.
In order for Rise and Thrive Global to grant RPL, your Assessor must be confident that you are currently competent against the endorsed industry or enterprise competency standards for accredited courses.
The evidence may take a variety of forms and could include certification, references from past employers, testimonials from clients and work samples.
You may apply for RPL and supply evidence that demonstrates that you have all the skills and knowledge relating to the competency. Our Assessor will ensure that the evidence is authentic, valid, reliable, current and sufficient.
Please note that RPL cannot be granted for part of a unit. If you do not have sufficient RPL to cover the entire unit you will be required to complete the entire unit.
A student may appeal in writing against a decision regarding RPL to the relevant person with Rise and Thrive Global by following the ‘Complaints and Appeals Policy and Procedure.’
The Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Process
There are several stages in the RPL process:
- Self-assessment: you are encouraged to undertake a self-assessment against the documented standards for the unit of competency from which you are seeking RPL.
- Enrol in the course if you wish to continue with the RPL process and pay the enrolment fee to Rise and Thrive Global.
- Collection of evidence: collect and provide appropriate evidence.
- Assessment of evidence: your Assessor will assess your application and a decision will be made as to whether RPL can be granted. The Assessor will arrange an interview with you (telephone or videoconference) to clarify and/or confirm the assessment results if required.
- Timelines: the RPL process will be finalised within 28 days of receipt of your completed evidence.
- Appealing the assessment outcome: you may appeal against the outcome in accordance with Rise and Thrive Global Complaints and Appeals procedure (Student Information Handbook).
For Rise and Thrive Global to provide you with the minimum required training hours for certification, it is important that you are present for all the course online sessions and webinars. If you have an emergency or become ill and are not able to attend a coaching session, please contact your trainer immediately or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be expected to complete the session materials, review the session recording, and complete a coaching session outside the live session to make up for the missed session.
If you need to miss more than 10% of the required curriculum hours you will have the option to work with the instructor to cover the missed material at your own expense or join/register for another cohort. If you miss more than 3 hours of mentor coaching, you will need to arrange and pay for individual mentor coaching sessions to complete the required 10 hours of mentor coaching to satisfy the International Coaching Federation certification requirements.
Please send us an email if you have any concerns about your ability to attend your training sessions: email@example.com
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
We are confident that you will be happy with Rise & Thrive Coaching Academy and our promise to you is when you go through the program, there is a guaranteed transformation!
That is why, if for any reason you are not thrilled with the content and the potential impact it will have on you as a leader of influence, we will refund you 100% within the first 30 days.
For more information, please refer to our Refund and Cancellation Policy.