Rise and Thrive Global is entitled to charge fees for services provided to students undertaking a course of study. These charges are generally for items such as course materials, student services and training and assessment services.
Fees and charges
In respect of Fees Rise and Thrive Global is a private training provider and therefore provides its programs on a full fee-paying basis. As part of its Fees Policy Rise and Thrive Global:
- Makes information concerning its fees, charges, non-refundable deposits, and any additional costs available to you prior to enrolment as part of its enrolment process
- Ensures an ‘official receipt’ is issued at the time of receipt for all program fees and charges collected
The fees and charges payable for your course were provided in the Enrolment Agreement. You can request a copy of any documents if required from the Customer Service Manager. The enrolment agreement outlines payment arrangements and refund conditions pertaining to course cancellations and withdrawals.
On enrolment, you will be requested to acknowledge receiving the information from Rise and Thrive Global that enables you to make an informed decision about enrolling in the program and to fully participate in the program including:
- The Student Information Handbook
- Information on fees payable, refunds and cancellations
- The training Plan and/or Agenda for the program
You will also acknowledge that:
- Enrolment in the program requires you to be ‘self‐sufficient’, ‘self‐motivated’ and that you need to complete the program in a 12‐month period of time, from the date of your program commencing.
- You are deemed to have ‘commenced the program’ from the date that you sign the enrolment form and Rise and Thrive Global issues your User ID and password to access the online training platform.
- All materials and resources received as part of the course are for your own personal and professional development and use only. You will not copy or distribute the materials and resources to any other person.
- You acknowledge the Terms and Conditions of enrolling in the program regarding Payment and Cancellations/Refunds.
- Payment Plans are available for all programs, fees and options are made available as part of the enrolment process
- All fees for the program are payable to Rise and Thrive Global and as such, all correspondence and requests regarding payments terms and conditions are to be directed to Rise and Thrive Global.
- As a learner and as a consumer you have rights, including but not limited to any statutory cooling-off period (where applicable)
- All course fees must be paid in full before your qualification will be issued
No fee exemptions are applicable for Rise and Thrive Global programs.
Failure to Pay
All students need to be aware that their student fees become due and payable in full in the event of failure to meet their agreed payment schedule for two consecutive months. If this happens Rise and Thrive Global has the right to begin proceedings to have the balance of the funds recovered and pause the student’s access to the LMS.
Please be advised that program fees do not include telecommunication charges associated with Webinar, Triads & Mentor Coaching e.g. internet costs etc. While these costs are your responsibility, in the case of the Webinars Rise and Thrive Global will supply the full service at no cost to you.